Organic Foaming Hand Soap-Super Mild-Extra Creamy Moisturizing Foaming Hand Soap-For All Skin Types-Organic Plant Oils for Sensitive Skin-Organic Lavender & Aloe-Nourishing & Highly Economical-Made in USA.
ORGANIC SOAP FOR SENSITIVE SKIN: Check out how the Organic Lavandin Grosso Essential Oil, Organic Coconut, Jojoba & Olive Oils are positively used as Plant based ingredients to revolutionize hand washing in our lives. The infusion of Orange Essential Oil, Vegetable Glycerin and Rosemary Extract provides adequate cleaning of your hand with a grand moisturizing effect.
FREE OF ARTIFICIAL FRAGRANCES: The skin is the largest organ on our body and we have to avoid exposing our skin with soaps that contain chemical additives. This Foaming Hand Soap is free of Peanuts, Wheats, Corn, Parabens, Preservatives or Artificial coloring, Sulfates and GMOs.
USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC SOAP: We Formulated this Foaming Hand soap integrating USDA guidelines by enriching it with Organic Coconut, Jojoba and Olive Oils. The super mild, extra creamy moisturizing foaming hand soap with Lavandin Grosso Essential Oil provides a calming effect on your skin, and a natural protection of your hands with Organic Aloe Vera.
MADE IN U.S.A.: All our soap products are locally sourced and manufactured in the United States, following all USDA guidelines.
Safe and Nontoxic.
Foaming Hand Soap with Lavender & Aloe
Our refund policy is 30 Days. Unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange after this period. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 237 Hanson Avenue Piscataway New Jersey United States 08854
Our products are shipped within 2-3 Days using the following carriers: USPS FedEx UPS. To return your product, you should mail your product to: 237 Hanson Avenue, Piscataway New Jersey United States 08854. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. If you are shipping an item over $50, you should consider using a traceable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you use our Products or Website, you may be asked for personally identifiable information such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number.
By giving us such information, you will need to consent by using it in the manner described in this policy.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will return or destroy your personal information within five days of receipt of your withdrawal of consent.
All security on our Website is treated seriously. Where applicable, we undertake security steps, including use of SSL technology, on our back-end systems that store customer account information and to protect data transmissions. However, this is not a guarantee that such data transmissions cannot be accessed, altered or deleted due to firewall or other security software failures.
If you have any further concerns about security, please email our Customer Service team at email@example.com
The term 'Ume Opara Family L.P.' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 237 Hanson Avenue Piscataway New Jersey United States 08854. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.