- Umex Automatic Infrared Soap Dispenser-Sensor Activated Kitchen Liquid Soap Dispenser-Volume Calibrated Designed for Kitchen Sink, Bathroom or Outdoors-500ml Battery Activated Tank Capacity
- 1st Key Point-DEPENDABLE: Our Automatic Infrared Soap Dispenser will last for years and will respond on demand to provide you with accurate drops of soap for your cleaning activity. No Spill-No Leakage-No Mess.
- 2nd Key Point- DURABLE: Umex Automatic Infrared Soap Dispenser was designed for professional use; that means you are getting a tough commercial grade product for home use, because it was made from a high-quality material.
- 3rd Key Point- SIMPLICITY: Our Infrared Controlled Kitchen Sink Soap Dispenser is very simple to use. It has the ON/OFF switch on top of the Dispenser showing +/- signs. The clear plastic tank makes it easy to see the color of your soap and notice when the 500ml tank is going empty. Clean it with damp cloth or napkin. Do not submerge in water or use in shower
- 4th Key Point-FLEXIBLE Your Dispenser dispenses liquid soap, cream or lotion. Please keep it simple; avoid soaps with exfoliates or beads. Most liquid soaps, cream or lotion are compatible with this Kitchen soap Dispenser.
- 5th Key Point-100% MANUFACTURERS GUARANTEE: We put our trust on this Infrared Soap Dispenser with a 6 months 100% money back Guarantee. All you have to do is put in new 4AA batteries on this Automatic Infrared Soap Dispenser and it is ready to roll for service in your home kitchen, bathroom or business
Umex Automatic Touchless Soap Dispenser
Our refund policy is 30 Days. Unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange after this period. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 237 Hanson Avenue Piscataway New Jersey United States 08854
Our products are shipped within 2-3 Days using the following carriers: USPS FedEx UPS. To return your product, you should mail your product to: 237 Hanson Avenue, Piscataway New Jersey United States 08854. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. If you are shipping an item over $50, you should consider using a traceable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you use our Products or Website, you may be asked for personally identifiable information such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number.
By giving us such information, you will need to consent by using it in the manner described in this policy.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at email@example.com. We will return or destroy your personal information within five days of receipt of your withdrawal of consent.
All security on our Website is treated seriously. Where applicable, we undertake security steps, including use of SSL technology, on our back-end systems that store customer account information and to protect data transmissions. However, this is not a guarantee that such data transmissions cannot be accessed, altered or deleted due to firewall or other security software failures.
If you have any further concerns about security, please email our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org
The term 'Ume Opara Family L.P.' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 237 Hanson Avenue Piscataway New Jersey United States 08854. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.